Resetting Columbia Threadneedle accounts?

Just spoke with Columbia about the fact that I can no longer download account history. They say the problem is that existing Quicken accounts may be configured for a question/answer that is no longer in their protocol, and suggest that the workaround is to completely delete the existing Columbia account(s) from Quicken and create entirely new ones. With luck, that will re-negotiate the appropriate OSF communications transactions.

Trying that, and not having much success with it so far. I deleted all my current Columbia accounts, and an archived account, before attempting to create a new account -- but Quicken is still not willing to connect.

Is there someplace else I need to delete Quicken's memory of having touched Columbia before? Or am I just one of the people whom this workaround doesn't help?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Loxmyth,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Columbia Threadneedle accounts. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you receive when trying to re-add your Columbia Threadneedle accounts? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.