US Bank error code OL-297-A

Have had problems accessing US Bank for a couple of days....different code yesterday (can't remember ?301?), but today with OL-297-A.  Anybody else having problem....anything I should do other than wait a day?

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, in the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello again,

Glad to hear the issue seems to be clearing up for some of you.

For those who may still be experiencing this, this issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    yes I am getting the same error code
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Have had problems accessing US Bank for a couple of days....different code yesterday (can't remember ?301?), but today with OL-297-A.  Anybody else having problem....anything I should do other than wait a day?
    Hello @Richard Roberts and @hmday

I am sorry to hear about these connection issues involving the error codes you are describing. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

First, have you tried 

1. Click the Start button and select the Control Panel.
    • In Windows 10, the Control Panel is located in the Windows System folder in the Start menu.

Error When Using Online Services OL-295 OL-296 OL-297 or Unable to Establish an Internet Connection

1. Select Network and Internet, then Internet Options
    2. Go to the Advanced tab.
    3. Scroll down to the Security Section.
    4. Verify TLS 1.2 is checked.
      • If it is not, check it. 
      • If it is already checked, continue to the If the issue persists section below. 
    5. Click Apply then OK.
    6. Try your update in Quicken again.
    You can read more about this issue in the article linked here

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Richard Roberts
    Richard Roberts Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks Quicken Jared,
    I have gone through those corrective action, and TLS 1.2 was checked.  I went to the "if the issue persists" section, and the cookies were all properly allowed.  I have not had problems with other non-US Bank accounts.
    I will wait another day, and see if this persists.  I would have waited another day after today's episode, except this was the second day of problem....although with a different error code yesterday.
  • Ducati
    Ducati Member ✭✭
    4/12/2022 Starting today getting error for bad password or other problem with US Bank PFM Direct Connect
  • Richard Roberts
    Thanks Ducati....sounds like a US Bank PFM Direct problem.
  • woxoff
    woxoff Member
    Having same problem. I don't have problems with other accounts, or US Bank accounts that use Express Web Connect.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, in the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Resolved for me
  • Ducati
    Ducati Member ✭✭
    Mine's working now too.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello again,

Glad to hear the issue seems to be clearing up for some of you.

For those who may still be experiencing this, this issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Richard Roberts
    Hi all.  My US Bank PFM Direct is now corrected as well.  Thanks for everybody's input.
  • stormeee
    stormeee Member ✭✭
    M&T Direct connect OL297-A issue fix taking much too much time to correct. Damaging your credibility and inconveniencing your client base. Please give us an accurate fix date and not leave us hanging.
    ty
  • courtneyw
    courtneyw Member
    Having same issue. US bank download mostly doesn't work. I have to reboot and then it works.
  • MissyErnie
    MissyErnie Member ✭✭
    Doesn't work even after reboot. Fix it
  • jwballard
    jwballard Member ✭✭
    I get OL-297-A error repeatedly. I have checked for TLS 1.2, etc and have rebooted. Yesterday Quicken connected to the internet without a problem. I am trying to connect to Wells Fargo. Anyone have a suggestion?
  • 4birdie
    4birdie Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem, just started today
  • jwballard
    jwballard Member ✭✭
    I uninstalled and re-installed Quicken. Seems to connect online OK now.
This discussion has been closed.