Cancel Quicken Community membership?

Options
I no longer want to be a part of the Quicken Community. I will keep using Quicken, but do not want to be listed as a member of Quicken Community. So, how can I remove myself from the community?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question.

Only admins and moderators have the ability to remove profiles. While we will be sorry to see you go, if you still wish to have your profile deleted completely, please respond here to confirm and I will go ahead and fulfill your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• I am using Windows 10, not Mac
  • Quicken Anja
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question.

Only admins and moderators have the ability to remove profiles. While we will be sorry to see you go, if you still wish to have your profile deleted completely, please respond here to confirm and I will go ahead and fulfill your request.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja,
    Thank you for your quick response. Yes, please delete my profile completely. I am aware this will be permanent.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    Thank you for confirming! Your profile will be deleted here shortly.

Best wishes to you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.