PNC Visa Not Connecting with Quicken Connect

ragush
ragush Member ✭✭
For my PNC Visa account, a couple of days I started getting the message "There is a problem downloading transactions for this account" with the action to reconnect. I click on reconnect and it takes me to PNC Card Services Online. I click continue, enter my user User ID and password. I get a message that says "You have no accounts at PNC Card Services Online to activate." I can connect to this account through pnc.com. I have been downloading transactions for this account using Quicken Connect for several years.

Is this a Quicken issue or do I need to contact PNC?

Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ragush,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ragush
    ragush Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your quick response. I look forward to this being resolved.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    I, too, am looking forward to resolution. This started on my machine last week and has continued ever since. When I received the message that I had no accounts, I tried resetting my Online Services for this account and it removed the connection entirely. When I attempt to Set Up Now, it takes my logon and password and then returns a CC-503 error, asking if I mistyped my login.
  • ragush
    ragush Member ✭✭
    Good news. It's working again. In the account status window I clicked reconnect, followed the prompts, and my transactions downloaded correctly.
This discussion has been closed.