Deposits don't trump running balance

psydlogik
psydlogik Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
Today, I entered two deposits and five credits. I started with a positive balance. And I entered the two deposits first. But when I entered the credits the deposits aligned up differently which showed me in the negative at times, although overall balance in the positive. That doesn't make sense to me. To correct this, I have to put the deposits in yesterdays date and then add the credits for today. If I remove the 'running balance' option then it straightens out, but I like a running balance, but it doesn't seem to get it correctly or I am missing something. Any feedback is appreciated, thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @psydlogik,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the issue described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• psydlogik
    psydlogik Member ✭✭
    What you are looking at when you see the red are deductions made the same day the deposits were made. It would seem the deposits would override the deductions from a date perspective. I even put the deposit in first and then the deductions but for some reason it does what it does. When I toggle off 'show running balance' then the red turns black...ty,
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for the screenshot.

I took the liberty of testing what you described myself and received the same result. So, I went ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we will not have an ETA on this. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!

-Quicken Anja

• psydlogik
    psydlogik Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for the follow up. Happy Friday.
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome! And same to you. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.