PNC Bank - Web Connect (MAC)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: PNC web Connect broken.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Bill Newton,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates. 

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Bill Newton
    Bill Newton Member ✭✭
    I've been running both Quicken Mac and Quicken Windows for a few years (FYI - I do it because I've found problems in one or the other that allows me then to correct my banking and investment problems in the other app). My Quicken Windows is currently downloading my PNC Bank via Web Connect without any problems, but my Mac version stopped connecting with PNC via Web Connect yesterday. It's still unable to connect this morning. I've tried all the usual tricks to reestablish connection with PNC but all have failed in the Mac version. So, this seems a Mac-side of the Quicken shop that's having a problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Bill Newton,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates. 

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• katpag
    katpag Member
    I am having the same problem with my Mac... it's odd because I have PNC 2 accounts. One account would connect and the other wouldn't. I went onto the PNC site and changed my password, now NEITHER will connect.
  • Darren2@
    Darren2@ Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Yes changed password on 04/16 now a cannot connect even after removing accounts cannot re-add accounts failing with  CC-501
This discussion has been closed.