USAA - CC-502

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: On-going USAA One Step Update Error - CC-502 (several days now) - Known issue?.

Comments

• Richard Troy
    Richard Troy Member ✭✭✭
    Same problem downloading transactions from USAA for 5 days.  Downloading results in green "complete".  No error code until creating test file.  Entering USAA account unsuccessful for CC-502.  Will contact support.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Richard Troy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• David Ouzounian
    David Ouzounian Member ✭✭✭
    I am experiencing the same problem with updating my USAA Visa.  No error, just no new charges ever make it to Quicken.  Checking is fine.
  • same problem. checking and savings update without problem. I have one Visa account that downloads without difficulty, but the second Visa account does not download transactions correctly. Transactions are visible in my account, but don't download to quicken.
  • jdonalds
    jdonalds Member ✭✭
    Same problem trying to download from CiTi bank - more than one week
This discussion has been closed.