Receiving cc-502 error while attempting to access account with Citibank

Options
I've tried all the option suggested last year regarding this error message, but none of it is working for me. I'm able to access one of my other Citibank accounts, but not this one. Unfortunately, I tried the deactivate/active option, as I have multiple times over the years, but now it cannot find this particular account.

Is anyone else having similar issues? It has been working fine for months up until today.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @rvfulltimer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on a solution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rvfulltimer
    rvfulltimer Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is this issue still being worked on? My account updated today, but all of my charges for the entire month of March were listed as credits instead of charges. Now my balance due looks really good, but is totally wrong.
  • rvfulltimer
    rvfulltimer Member ✭✭
    Options
    My account is presently downloading transactions, but my payments are still being labeled as charges and my charges are listing as payments. Does it make sense at this point to just delete the account entirely and open up a new one with Citi? Will I still get the same mess? This issue is starting to get very annoying.
This discussion has been closed.