CC-502 error with one Citibank card account (but not the other)

I have two Citibank credit cards. I have been getting the CC-502 error for several days now. I deactivated and tried to reactivate the accounts: one was successful (although the balance was incorrect), the other one repeatedly gives me the CC-502 error.
At the present time, hardly any of my accounts update normally: multiple errors from Capital One, Citibank and Vanguard. I have been a Quicken customer for 24 years, but the quality of the product has become abysmal.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Hello @GW123,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• GW123
    GW123 Member ✭✭
    For those having the same problem: make sure your Financial Institution is set to Citi Cards (not Citibank) in all your Citi CC accounts. It seems to have solved the problem in my case.
  • robinsd
    robinsd Unconfirmed ✭✭
    @GW123's solution seemed to work for me although when I look at the Online tab for the account it says there is a new connection method available. I didn't mess with that since this way seems to be working and whatever new thing they've implemented isn't. Perhaps later I'll need to change the connection method but for now this looks good.
  • Mahonep
    Mahonep Member
    I am experiencing the same issue as described above. All of the sudden, I cannot download updated credit card transactions for my Citi Bank credit card with a CC-502 error code popping up every time. This is irritating and has consumed a lot of my time trying to troubleshoot and fix. The suggestion above says to change the Financial Institution to Citi Cards, but I don't know how to do that. I've tried to do so by clicking the "Edit" button next to the account in the account list, but there is no where for me to change the financial institution this way that I can detect. Any guidance or suggestions?
  • I also had a similar CR-502 error with Citi. I resolved it by going to Tools and selecting Add Account, the pop-up window gave me option to 'select from popular institutions' and I selected the Citi icon. The next pop-up requested my sign in Citibank User ID and Password, after doing so it then searched for my accounts at Citibank and after finding the correct one it gave me the option to match with my existing Quicken account. After doing so all worked correctly.