No ExxonMobil Quicken access

Exxon account page can be accessed from https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLOC_EXXONMOBIL#signon, but no access to Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    imaqtea02 said:
    Hello @imaqtea02

I am sorry to hear about this issue with account connections Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community for assistance. 

When you say that you are unable to access your accounts in Quicken, do you mean that your credentials are not being accepted when you attempt to add your account? Are you noticing any error messages? Also, when did this issue begin? Lastly, if you can, I recommend going to Tools > Account List in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then click the Edit button next to your ExxonMobil account(s). Then navigate to the Online Services tab and look to the Online Setup callout box and look at the connection method provided here; if you are willing and able to provide this information, it will be exceedingly helpful in working on this issue.

I look forward to seeing your response.  

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The list of supported financial institutions (Fidir.txt) contains many credit cards (like Best Buy) which connect using citiretailservices.citibankonline.com as the service provider, but ExxonMobil does not seem to be part of the list.
    Have you tried selecting Citi Card Services as the bank when setting up your card account in Quicken?
    Failing that, have you contacted the bank using the 1-800 number on the monthly statement? They should know if your card is supported for transaction downloading or not and what to do. (It should be, but perhaps something fell thru the cracks ... and in that case, the bank would have to contact Intuit to initiate the process of setting up downloading procedures)
This discussion has been closed.