Unable to download transactions for Barclay's card

Jeff R
Jeff R Member ✭✭
This on-again/off-again issue seems to be happening again. Downloading transactions directly from Barclay's does not import the transactions into Quicken. Anyone else having this issue again? Has anyone come up with a fix?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Hello @Jeff R,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Barclay's Card. 

What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by navigating to Quicken > About Quicken. What connection method are you using with your Barclay's Card? You can see this by navigating to Settings in the bottom right > Downloads > Connection Type. Do you receive any sort of error codes or messages when attempting to update this account? How long has this error been occurring?

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Barclay's Card account(s) to see if it produces the same error message. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. 

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jeff R
    Jeff R Member ✭✭
    I use Quicken Premier v6.6.2 on MacOS 12.3.1. This is the exact same issue that has happened several times. A quick search of your support community for this issue will yield several results. The most recent that comes to mind was Aug/Sept 2021. That time, the issue went on 10-14 days or more before it was finally resolved.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @Jeff R,

Thank you for your response. 

I apologize as I was not aware that you were using Quicken for Mac. I have updated my instructions in the previous thread to be the proper protocol for Mac users. 

Please let me know how the test file goes and if you receive any error messages. 

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• Jeff R
    Jeff R Member ✭✭
    Downloading and matching transactions began working mid-late afternoon yesterday (4/18/22). I made no modifications to my Mac at all. So, either Quicken or Barclay's modified something to enable importing of transactions.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @Jeff R,

Thank you for coming back to update us!

I am happy to hear that the issue seems to have resolved itself. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.