Options
dlemison
dlemison Member ✭✭
logged on, none of my accounts are downloading to Quicken

Comments

• KIrish
    KIrish Member ✭✭
    Options
    What is going with Quicken. Updates don't work; accounts are duplicated!!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @dlemison,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Are the accounts in question connected to the same or different financial institutions?

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh your registration token for your Online Connected Services as instructed below. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• KIrish
    KIrish Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken is generating duplicate accounts adding a "2" to the acccount #
  • KIrish
    KIrish Member ✭✭
    Options
    Some needs to contact me. What is going on????
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Options
    KIrish said:
    Some needs to contact me. What is going on????
    If you prefer immediate assistance then we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly by phone. Our support agents also have the ability to screen share live which may be beneficial to you while troubleshooting (if you feel comfortable doing so).

However, if you wish to continue to receive assistance via the Community, then please be advised that responses are not always going to be immediate as this platform is an online forum.

Let us know how you wish to proceed! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.