US Bank - FDP-163 (MAC) [Edited]

Garnold
Garnold Member
I get the following: AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163) when trying to download transactions from US BANK

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Garnold,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Garnold,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dcoz
    Dcoz Member
    I get the same error
  • crosier56
    crosier56 Member
    I have the same error with US Bank
  • DawtCom
    DawtCom Member
    I also started getting this error.
  • littleneh
    littleneh Member
    Same error. Just signed up for Quicken as first time user too...
  • mundyrob
    mundyrob Member
    Same error
  • 39dkja3
    39dkja3 Member
    Same issue for the last two days
  • Eric Larkin
    Eric Larkin Member
    Ditto, I am now getting the same error message after using Quicken to sync with my US Bank account for many years.

For the Quicken support team:

While investigating, I logged into my US Bank web portal and noticed a new "My Controls" section that seems to suggest that US Bank has changed their protocol for online access. Specifically, under the "My Controls" FAQ heading "How do I share my financial data with a third party?", it says:

"You will need to work with the third party directly to enable them to receive your financial data. During enrollment with a third-party service, you should be redirected to a U.S. Bank login screen where you are prompted to enter your personal ID and password. Authenticating your identity directly with us allows you to share your account information without disclosing your login credentials. Ensure that the URL in the web browser is https://www.usbank.com and that the trusted website lock lock is displayed. Click the lock icon to see that it is registered to usbank.com. Be aware, some companies may ask you to share your login credentials so that they can use software to log in as you and collect your financial data from our website. We discourage sharing your login credentials with third parties. Anyone with your login credentials has full access to our online services — including the ability to initiate transactions."

I suspect the Quicken technical team will need to work with US Bank to resolve this problem. I further speculate that US Bank is now requiring that 3rd parties like Quicken use OAUTH (see https://oauth.net) rather than username/password, but that's just a guess.
  • gasmanjoe
    gasmanjoe Member
    Same here. I get "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-8400)" for US Bank only - was working fine previously. Frustrating.
  • Blauberre
    Blauberre Member
    AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-8400) Getting this same message when downloading from American Express
  • Klingensmith
    Klingensmith Member
    What is a work around?
This discussion has been closed.