Quicken Mobile Display

icoder
icoder Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
How do I see all the transactions in an account on Quicken Mobile? There does not seem to be a way to scroll thru them.

Best Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The desktop to Mobile synch will upload newer transactions ... but I'm not aware of anyway to upload older.
    So, yeah, you just have to use the desktop.
    QMobile was never intended to be the "system of record", which is essentially what you're asking.  It's the "system of what's happening now".

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Thanks and I appreciate the IT speak as well. Makes sense

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @icoder,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To review transactions in an account on Quicken Mobile, after opening the app, you will first tap Banking & Credit at the top. Then, tap the account name you wish to view.

You should now be able to view and scroll through all transactions for the account you chose.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    In QMobile, how far back do your transactions go?  When you first update QMobile, only relatively recent transactions are uploaded (I don't remember how far back).  NOT your entire register as shown in Q desktop.  How far back do they go in your Q desktop?
    NOTE that QMobile is an adjunct to Q Desktop, not a replacement product, and lacks several features of the desktop product.

• icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    Thank you, this is likely the issue, most of the transactions are over a year old. Is there a way to force it to load those older transactions? Or just have to use the desktop for older stuff?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The desktop to Mobile synch will upload newer transactions ... but I'm not aware of anyway to upload older.
    So, yeah, you just have to use the desktop.
    QMobile was never intended to be the "system of record", which is essentially what you're asking.  It's the "system of what's happening now".

• icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    icoder said:
    I was a PM in Systems Development for that bank for 5 years, before the Audit realized that "the CPA's be damned", they knew what was supposed to happen, but since I designed and managed the "money mover" system for that bank, I knew how money REALLY moved thru the bank.
    After the bank, I was a Consultant for IBM and I started programming in 1968, while still in HS.

• icoder
    icoder Member ✭✭
    Thank you. I have a System 3, System 38, AS/400, IBM i background. Now retired.
This discussion has been closed.