CC-501 Error, PNC Bank

Options
acamoratto
acamoratto Unconfirmed, Member
I've been getting this message for a month now. I can't connect to PNC so can't download or reconcile Contacted Quicken several times, got a ticket number, deleted the account, deleted Quicken and reinstalled. Nothing helps. I'm read to cancel my Quicken subscription; it isn't really worthwhile without these services. Anyone figured this out?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @acamoratto,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank

Note: PNC Bank - Direct Connect supports the Direct Connect connection method for free but you do need to request access from PNC:  sign in to the PNC's Online Banking web site and follow the instruction they provide on their Quicken Enrollment form.  (A path to the form is to select the My Accounts tab and More at the bottom of Account Services.  The form is toward the bottom of the Manage Accounts region.)

After PNC provides the Direct Connect User ID and password, I suggest you deactivate the Online Services of all of the accounts associated with PNC Bank and clear the financial name on the General tab.  After you have you deactivated the Online Services of all of the accounts associated with PNC Bank and clear the financial name on the General tab, select Tools > Add Account...PNC Bank - Direct ConnectAdvanced Options, and choose Direct Connect, and select Next.  After you have authenticated, Quicken should provide the list of the accounts it obtained and allow you to link them to the appropriate existing registers. 

Note:  When we change connection methods, Quicken may initially import duplicate transactions which we may delete.

This discussion has been closed.