TD Bank OL-297-A error [edited]

When I updated my Quicken in no longer downloads from my TD Bank accounts. I get an error message every time. (OL-297-A)
I'm operating on a operating system of Windows Seven Premier.
Is it possible to upload an older version of Quicken in order to get things back on track?
As an aside, I purchased a new Dell Laptop model # 7706 (Inspiron 17) with an operating system of Windows 11.
However, over ten years of data are on the old laptop. (Frustrated)

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please go to Help > About Quicken and let us know what version you are running now.

Are you seeing these errors with the new computer or the old one?

Do you have other accounts that download without errors?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    When I updated my Quicken in no longer downloads from my TD Bank accounts. I get an error message every time. (OL-297-A)
    I'm operating on a operating system of Windows Seven Premier.
    Is it possible to upload an older version of Quicken in order to get things back on track?
    As an aside, I purchased a new Dell Laptop model # 7706 (Inspiron 17) with an operating system of Windows 11.
    However, over ten years of data are on the old laptop. (Frustrated)
    Hello @Henry Van Beuzekom,

I am sorry to hear about this problem with error messages preventing downloads. Thank you for getting in contact with the Quicken Community regarding this matter.  

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding TD Bank and connectivity issues that is related to the situation you are describing. You can follow the thread linked here for additional information and any possible updates. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.