Transactions for USAA Credit Card have stopped downloading

Rjcresto
Rjcresto Member ✭✭
I have been a Quicken user for 5+ years. My credit card with USAA stopped downloading on 4/11. The transactions are not pending. I have deactivated and reactivated the account. I have verified that "automatically download to registers" is unchecked. I have even revoked privileges with USAA and started over.

Can anyone help? This is really frustrating.

Best Answer

Answers

• Andrew B
    Andrew B Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
  • JLThomp
    JLThomp Member
    Gladd to see USAA issue being talked about, also experiencing no Updates from USAA , have reset account and retried.... following......
  • KMJU
    KMJU Member ✭✭
    Same issue. Spent an hour on the phone with USAA tech support; deactivated and reactivated to no avail. TechRep said it's a known issue.

Same thing happened about a year ago and the only solution was to add a new account. Hope I don't have to do this yet again.
  • Don Richmond
    Don Richmond Member ✭✭
    Just checked, at 10pm PDT and got all outstanding transactions on my CC downloaded. Working again!!
  • Rjcresto
    Rjcresto Member ✭✭
    Thanks for letting me know Don. Mine worked this morning!
  • JGowdy3
    JGowdy3 Member
    I have had this same issue since 4/9. Turning off "direct connect" and using my internet logon credentials does get the charges to come over, however, each time now requires 2 step authentication. My plan is to wait until an update in Quicken comes and then go back and try the direct connection. Hopefully it will eventually get sorted.
  • KMJU
    KMJU Member ✭✭
    The problem apparently has been solved. Everything auto-updated this morning for the first time since 4/10. Downloaded transactions appear to be complete and accurate.
  • Don Richmond
    Don Richmond Member ✭✭
    New problems downloading any checking or cc info at USAA into Quicken. Tried a reset, and unable to associate what Quicken sees as my accounts at USAA with my present USAA accounts in Quicken. Anyone else having problems again?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    New problems downloading any checking or cc info at USAA into Quicken. Tried a reset, and unable to associate what Quicken sees as my accounts at USAA with my present USAA accounts in Quicken. Anyone else having problems again?
    Hello @Don Richmond

I am sorry these issues with account downloads are affecting your accounts. Thank you for reaching out about this on the Quicken Community.

Note that the Open Alert regarding USAA and connectivity issues is still active at this time. I will link the thread where any updates will be made available here for your convenience as well as for those viewing our current discussion.

I hope this is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • kenfran115
    kenfran115 Member
    Had same lack of downloading transactions as of 4/9/22. That has been fixed after a week or so, but have data errors in CC files. Cant even connect to USAA Server for about a week now, to try fewthings.
    Very annoying and long tenure problem. Regards, KT
This discussion has been closed.