why does my checking account show repeat transactions century's forward? (Q Mac)

Options
Dave502
Dave502 Member ✭✭
One of my checking accounts is showing repeat transactions century's into the future. Anyone know why and how to fix it?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave502 said:
    One of my checking accounts is showing repeat transactions century's into the future. Anyone know why and how to fix it?
    Hello @Dave502

I am sorry to hear about this issue with transaction information appearing incorrectly in the register. Thank you for inquiring about this problem here on the Quicken Community.

Where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Also, what financial institution is the account associated with?

I look forward to hearing your answers, and I hope to work with you on this issue in the future, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Can you post a screen shot of this recurring transaction? Are the transactions in gray (Quicken Mac's scheduled transactions) or in black (actual transactions)?

If you have a scheduled transaction in Quicken with no end date, it will technically continue for centuries, but you normally can't see beyond one year into the future for scheduled transactions. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.