quicken mobile only contains 3 months of transactions. Can I set this to be longer?

rlirwin
rlirwin Member
edited May 2022 in Using the Mobile App
quicken mobile only contains 3 months of transactions. Can I set this to be longer?

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope,sorry. When you continue to synch to QMobile, new transactions will be added, but there's no way to add older transactions.
    QMobile and QWeb  aren't intended to be "systems of record".  They're systems of "what's happening now".

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• rlirwin
    rlirwin Member
    I’ve had quicken mobile for quite a while. I used to have more than 3 months. At some point older transactions were dropped. No all I have is 3 months even as time goes by. Thank you
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you synching to Q Mobile from  Q desktop? Because older transactions will never be added ... but are  you saying that you're not getting newer transactions either? 
    Did you perform any actions to update Q Mobile, perhaps as part  of  recovering from a problem?

• rlirwin
    rlirwin Member
    Yes, I’m syncing from the desktop app. Today I have transactions back to 1/26. Tomorrow the transactions for 1/26 will be dropped and they will only go back to 1/27. Is that how it’s supposed to work?
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Not sure if the Quicken on the Web pathway is any different than Quicken Mobile App - since both use Quicken Cloud -
    but just looked at my test account - with Quicken on the Web -
    and this is what I can see - and the detail transactions are all there -
    but - this is a Chase Direct Connect account...
    will try one of my Express Web Connect accounts - YES - the monthly interest payments -
    Will also try on the Mobile App

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    rlirwin said:
    Yes, I’m syncing from the desktop app. Today I have transactions back to 1/26. Tomorrow the transactions for 1/26 will be dropped and they will only go back to 1/27. Is that how it’s supposed to work?

I thought that the initial upload was for 3 months, or so, but those transactions stayed around and the time period grew (not got truncated) as you performed successive uploads.
    BUT, I run neither QWeb nor QMobile ... so my memory might be faulty.

This discussion has been closed.