Ongoing issue connecting Synovus to Quicken account updates.

Options
Error CC-503. Corrected on April 19 and now is a recurring issue.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Error CC-503. Corrected on April 19 and now is a recurring issue.
    Hello @farnhadb01

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this error message. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

Have you verified your bank login credentials with the steps below?
    1. Type your password/PIN into a text application, such as Notepad, WordPad, or other text/word application. Note: This is a way of confirming you don't have typographical errors in this field.  
    2. Highlight the "confirmed" password and then copy it (Ctrl + C) and paste it (Ctrl + V) into the appropriate fields in Quicken.
    Next, be sure that you also verify the login information at the bank's website:
    1. Go to your bank's website and use your credentials to log in to the bank's website.
    2. Confirm that you're able to log in to the bank's website with the expected username and password.
    Finally, update your password within Quicken:
    1. Launch Quicken and go to Tools > Password Vault > Add/Edit Passwords.
    2. Click on the account in the Password Vault.
    3. Choose Delete Password for the account.
    4. Complete a One Step Update, you will be prompted to enter the password manually.
    5. Type in the password (the same one used on the bank's website) and check in the box marked Save next to the password field.
    6. Click Update Now.
    Note if the login or username has to be changed, follow these steps -
    1. Choose Tools > Account List.
    2. Click the Edit button next to the account you want to change the login ID for.
    3. In the Account Details window, click the Online Services tab.
    4. Click Deactivate, and then click Yes to deactivate online services.
    5. Click Yes again, if necessary, to confirm your choice.
    6. Repeat these steps to deactivate all accounts at this same bank.
    7. Return to the Online Services tab, and click Set up Now for each account you've deactivated.
    8. Enter the correct login ID and follow the on-screen prompts to activate your account.
    You can read more about this error message in the Support Article linked, here

I look forward to your reply, should you have the opportunity to follow up with us once again. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • dhjonesiv
    dhjonesiv Member ✭✭
    Options
    The issue has recurred again with Synovus CC-503. Please fix it again !
  • aujrb
    aujrb Member
    Options
    Having the same issue. I have copy/pasted my login information, so I know my login information is correct. I've tried re-adding the account, but still get the CC-503 error.
  • Abc 123
    Abc 123 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Synovus not working for me either.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello All, 

Thank you for taking the time to join this discussion thread and for letting us know that you are still experiencing these issues with Synovus. 

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated and to work on this alert being reopened. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation, you may title your report as: "Synovus- Ticket #9398602/CTP-3630".

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello All, 

We do now have a New Active Alert regarding errors with Synovus. 

You may follow this link to view the alert and you may bookmark the alert to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolution that may transpire. 

We do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• kelar2161
    kelar2161 Member
    Options
    Still not working as of April 27, 2022.
  • mkkizziah
    mkkizziah Member
    Options
    Still not working April 28, 2022
  • farnhadb01
    farnhadb01 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was finally able to get Quicken to communicate with Synovus. I had to go to; Tools, Account List, Edit (ea account effected), On-Line Services, Deactivate (do not delete only Deactivate), and Confirm "Yes". Exit Quicken and then open Quicken. Go to; Tools, Account list (all of your accounts should still show up, if you have more than one), and set up each account. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.