Discover Bank Credit Card CC601 error since 4/19

Options
Quicken has been unable to communicate with my Discover Credit Card account since 4/19.
Message is "We cannot find an account with non-zero balance or with any transaction in the last 12 months. Please check on your FI website and try again"
I am still able to download my Discover Bank transactions from various accounts. This only seems to affect the credit card.

Comments

• User13187
    User13187 Member
    Options
    Forgot to include this is Quicken for Windows version R39.23
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @User13187,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

We do currently have an Ongoing Active Alert regarding Online Banking Issues with the Discover Card Account Center instance. You may follow this link to access that alert. You can bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and truly appreciate your support and patience as we work towards a resolution. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• User13187
    User13187 Member
    Options
    Thank you.I bookmarked the link but did want to mention that today I was able to successfully complete a transaction download. A couple of transaction were new, a couple were downloading for the 3rd time and the most interesting thing was that Quicken shows my online credit card balance as $108,332.00 which was a real shocked. My correct actual balance is $1,083.32 so Quicken moved the decimal point 2 places. I have closed and reopened Quicken and the online balance is still showing $108,332.00
This discussion has been closed.