CC-503 with Members 1st Federal Credit Union

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: cc-503.

Comments

• stanmi
    stanmi Member ✭✭
    Having the same issue with Members 1st Federal Credit Union when adding a new account. User name and password were verified.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited April 2022
    Hello @stanmi

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing the CC-503 error with your Members First FCU account(s).

Which Financial Institution instance are you attempting to connect with? Which Connection Method are you attempting to use?

I have located a Support Article that discusses troubleshooting steps to take when presented with the CC-503 error. You may follow this link to access those steps. 

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• stanmi
    stanmi Member ✭✭
    The exact financial institution is "Members 1st Federal Credit Union -" as it appears in the Quicken list. I have tried all the steps you referred to in your link including signing out of Quicken. I still get the CC-503 error. I don't know the connection method - Quicken chose it automatically once I selected the institution. The website Quicken is using is correct - "www.Members1st.org"
  • stanmi
    stanmi Member ✭✭
    I also have accounts at two other institutions and have never had an issue connecting.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @stanmi,

Thank you for your response. 

Do you have any hidden or closed accounts located in your Quicken with Members 1st FCU? 

Next, I suggest deactivating all accounts with Members 1st FCU (including hidden and closed accounts) then closing Quicken, changing your password for the financial institution’s website temporarily, then updating that same password in Quicken when adding the accounts back. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• stanmi
    stanmi Member ✭✭
    No other accounts with Members 1st FCU. I was adding a new account at a new institution. I contacted the institution and they told me there was nothing special I had to do on their website to enable Quicken to link to my account.
  • stanmi
    stanmi Member ✭✭
    Are there any special characters that I should not be using in a password that Quicken might misinterpret when sending data?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @stanmi

Thank you for your response.

Overall, it is best to completely avoid using special characters if possible as these have been known to cause online banking errors. 

I hope that clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

• stanmi
    stanmi Member ✭✭
    Tried removing all special characters from my password. Still get CC-503 error. Is Quicken looking into this. For the price of the software I should not have this issue.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @stanmi,

Thank you for your response and for attempting these troubleshooting steps with me.

Due to the error still occurring, we suggest you reach out to Quicken Support for further assistance. They can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and perform things such as screen share. They may also escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I do apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.