One step update really slow with recent Quicken version

ssllii
ssllii Member ✭✭✭
I am running R40.13, and transactions update is REALLY REALLY SLOW, seems like deja vu! It has been doing well prior to this recent version. If my memory serves me right, Quicken for Windows had this problem once 2-3 years back. They regressed again...

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    ssllii said:
    I am running R40.13, and transactions update is REALLY REALLY SLOW, seems like deja vu! It has been doing well prior to this recent version. If my memory serves me right, Quicken for Windows had this problem once 2-3 years back. They regressed again...
    Hello @ssllii

I am sorry to hear about this issue with slow performance. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community in regards to this issue.

To begin with, I recommend restoring from a recent backup in order to see if the behavior continues in the restored file. We recommend saving backups frequently by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, as doing is vital in preserving your data, and can be useful in a wide variety of situations. Given that this has been done regularly, you should have a backup available that can be restored by going to File > Restore a Backup File... in the same menu mentioned previously.

I look forward to hearing more from you about this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.