CiTi Bank dropped Direct Connect???

Options
denmarfl
denmarfl Member ✭✭✭✭
I have a CiTi Bank Account activated in Quicken, its been there for about 2 Years...its Online Quicken connection is DirectConnect.  This past week I opened a new acct...and its connection is Express WebConnect.  I see nothing about a better connection method is available...etc.

My question, CiTi Bank now only connects Express WebConnect???  they dropped Direct Connect?  

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @denmarfl,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Please be advised that the Citi Cards instance in our financial institution list offer Direct Connect. However, the instance named Citibank only offers Express Web Connect and Web Connect (.qfx). 

I hope this clarifies things for you! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Note you didn’t specify what account type you are talking about.  As @“Quicken Anja” mentioned for credit cards you can use Citi Cards for the financial institution and get the option for Direct Connect, but for any other kind of account type you have to use Citibank as the financial institution, and the only choice for it is Express Web Connect.  And it has always been this way.

Also note, that in the past when using Citi Cards it would default to Direct Connect, but these days I think you have to go into the Advanced Options while setting it up to select Direct Connect.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.