Dividend Income Not Showing in Budget

Options
dan.greenberg.ct
dan.greenberg.ct Member ✭✭✭
I'm a long time Quicken Mac user but just starting to use the budgeting feature. I just noticed that Dividend Income is not showing in my budget. I found an older 2019 thread that says it was a bug that was fixed then. However I am running 6.6.2, the latest, and still have this issue. When I review the categories included in the budget, many of the categories, including Dividend Income, do not show there. Any clues?

This is the thread I was referring to: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7594545/investment-income-not-entered-in-budget-in-quicken-for-mac

Best Answers

• dan.greenberg.ct
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In the screen shot you showed, you've selected the Expenses tab at the top. If you're looking for Dividend Income, you need to click on the Income or All tabs, where you'll see all the investment income sub-categories:

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• dan.greenberg.ct
    edited April 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In the screen shot you showed, you've selected the Expenses tab at the top. If you're looking for Dividend Income, you need to click on the Income or All tabs, where you'll see all the investment income sub-categories:

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.