How do I switch 2-Step authenitfication to leaving voice mail rather than text for a landline?

I have a landline telephone and want the 2-step authentification to leave the code by voice, but it is set to text the number to the landline by mistake. How do I change this?

Answers

• Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Hi @AnnG.,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and I am sorry for any trouble caused that you are having with 2-step authentication. 

Can you please clarify that when you are signing into your Quicken account, you are signed up to receive a text to your landline versus a phone call? 

If so, please visit this article and follow the steps to update how you want your 2 step authentication. Thanks! 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ann G.
    Ann G. Member
    edited April 2022
    Janean, the problem is that I have one email, which is fine, and two phone numbers. One is a cell phone, which is fine, and the other is a landline. The landline isn't listed on this website, only the cell phone. The cell phone is set fine, to text. But I ALSO want to have the land line listed (it is when I try to sign in, but isn't listed here on this website). The landline is set to text, and I want a voice message. But I don't see the landline listed here, so can't change it. Very perplexing. Suggestions?
  • Quicken Janean
    Hi @AnnG.,

Thanks for clarifying and continuing to work with me. Can you clarify that when you are signing into the Quicken program you do not see the option to change your landline to receive a call/voicemail or on the website Quicken.com? 

At this time, within the Quicken program, only one phone number is able to be listed under your account profile. 

Quicken Janean

• Ann G.
    Ann G. Member
    No, I do not see that option. However, that number is listed as well as the cell and the email. I am concerned that if I loose my cell phone and/or can't access internet, would be good to be able to use landline as a backup. I suggest they add the option of a second phone for this purpose. Thanks.
  • Quicken Janean
    Thanks for the feedback @AnnG. I am sorry that only one phone number can be listed at this time. I have sent you a private message. Please check your messages when you have the chance. Thanks! 

Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

This discussion has been closed.