Prudential Retirement OL-292-B error

DPP28
DPP28 Member ✭✭
Same issue here as others have reported. Just got this error today; last successful download was 3/8. Prudential website allows log in, however data there doesn't look to have been updated in recent days either - ???

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @DPP28,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA available at this. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• captainfletch
    captainfletch Member ✭✭
    same error also, last download was march 5th. Any resolution?
  • XTitan21
    XTitan21 Member ✭✭
    I actually got a successful download today for a dividend transaction which also updated all the share prices. When I tried to download a second time, the OL-292-B error was back.
  • Donald Brooks
    Donald Brooks Member ✭✭✭
    It seems to be a hit or miss. It worked one day and then now I am back with the same error code. It has not updated itself since Monday 14th.
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully with Prudential selling off their business to Empower their connection methods will improve one day. Can only hope.
  • glenn.hout
    glenn.hout Member ✭✭✭
    Prudential has been flaky for Online Updates since 3/8/2022. It mysteriously worked for 2 days on 3/13 and 3/14/2022, but has now stopped working again on both 3/15/2022 and 3/16/2022. It just keeps throwing an OL-292-B error. I had called Prudential Tech Support hotline, but they're virtually useless. All they're able to discuss is web-based account access. The Prudential website Quicken info is extremely dated. When they had these similar issues in October 2019, I finally resorted to sending an email to the Prudential CEO. He routed it to the correct staff/department, who called me back and they finally resolved the issue permanently with their internal servers. It has worked excellently until now. We may need to resort again to that level of outreach to get resolution if this problem persists. As I said, Prudential Online Tech Support DOES NOT have any insight into, nor any contacts within the team that deals with Quicken.
  • DPP28
    DPP28 Member ✭✭
    After waiting one business day, Prudential Retirement downloads now work and look to be accurate
  • XTitan21
    XTitan21 Member ✭✭
    As an aside, Prudential and Empower have the same 401(k) platform which is why once the transaction closes, all that changes is a logo. For now.
  • cjim
    cjim Member ✭✭
    I too am experiencing the same issue. Thank you @Quicken Anja for confirming the issue is being worked.
  • mp371530
    mp371530 Member ✭✭
    I still am not able to download with Pru. Was there a resolution to this issue?
  • mp371530
    mp371530 Member ✭✭
    Anja wrote this issue was resolved on 21 April. I still am not able to download account information from Pru. Were others successful in downloading with Priu? txs
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mp371530,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and following up on this thread about this issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert was marked resolved, it would be better suited for you to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mp371530
    mp371530 Member ✭✭
    Hi
    This old message help me resolve my issue - regards,

SOLVED - How to connect Prudential Retirement 401k account to Quicken
    JamesSlade
    JamesSlade Member ✭✭
    July 2021 edited January 13
    Quicken Prudential 401k login issues SOLVED
This discussion has been closed.