CC-508 Discover Card Error

Options
Banditz71
Banditz71 Member ✭✭
I keep getting this message when trying to connect and download transactions .... "Wait. Your financial institution has a request ..... CC-508". I login via the website and there is "nothing" that needs attention ... any ideas? Thanks!

Comments

• Banditz71
    Banditz71 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well, disregard, I guess .... I switched to Direct Connect and it appears to have fixed the issue. Side note, why is there no way to delete a post here? Thanks
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect  connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank

I suggest you deactivate the Online Services of all of the accounts associated with Discover Card and clear the financial name on the General tab.  After you have you deactivated the Online Services of all of the accounts associated with Discover Card and cleared the financial name on the General tab, select Tools > Add Account...Discover CardAdvanced Options, and choose Direct Connect, and select Next.  After you have authenticated, Quicken should provide the list of the accounts it obtained and allow you to link them to the appropriate existing registers. 

Note:  When we change connection methods, Quicken may initially import duplicate transactions which we may delete.

• Banditz71
    Banditz71 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you very much! I just happened to have "just" done that ... and it appears to be working now. :-)
This discussion has been closed.