Digit.co bank connection rejected due to no account error

My Digit.co connection has been working fine and after the update to Q4M I am getting a Account Not Found error. Nothing has change and I am able to login via Digit.co iPhone and web apps.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @checkyourmirrors,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Digit.Co account(s). 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Looking forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @checkyourmirrors,

Thank you for uploading those screenshots. 

I have located a support article that discusses troubleshooting steps to take when presented with the Download Error (-32). You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• I disconnected the account, and the error is the same, Not Account Found when trying to connect it. I have verified my login information as stated by logging on directly to their website.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    edited April 2022
    Hello @checkyourmirrors,

Thank you for updating me and for attempting the troubleshooting steps located in the FAQ.

Next, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Digit.Co Bank account(s) to see if it produces the same error message. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. You can create a test file by navigating the File > New > Start from Scratch.

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

[Corrective Edit]

-Quicken Jasmine

• The screen shots are for Windows however on the Mac, I created a new file from scratch and tried to add my Digit account. I am still getting No Account found.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    edited April 2022
    Hello @checkyourmirrors,

I do immensely apologize for providing incorrect instructions and have corrected my response, however, I do appreciate you still creating a test file. 

What connection method are you using to connect with Digit.Co? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. 

Looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• checkyourmirrors
    checkyourmirrors Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    I think Quicken Connect, and had me disconnect and since I can't reconnect it doesn't show anymore. I decided to try another service and [Removed - 3rd-Party Product] can't connect to them either. It's a different error but it would imply an issue on Digits side. I will open a ticket with them however I assume Quicken has better access to them on issue like this.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @checkyourmirrors,

Thank you for your response and for updating us on the situation. 

I suggest reaching out to Digit.Co and opening a ticket with them (as you suggested). It is recommended to request to speak to a Tier 2 representative or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken. 

Please let us know how it goes and I do apologize that we could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

• checkyourmirrors
    I did go back and forth with Digit, after finally getting them to agree they actually did do 3rd party connections (by showing them their own help page) they said they have no issues and a ticket should be opened with Quicken. As the provider of the software and owner of the connection to Digit, it is more appropriate for Quicken to contact DIgit rather than asking on of the many users who I assume is having a problem. I don’t have access to the API parameters, etc. I am surprised no other user has added to this thread, and happy to do a live session or via private DM send you a screen shot of my account screen from Digit showing my email address and Quicken Connect parameters are the same.
  • Mello
    Mello Member
    I am having the same problem. @checkyourmirrors, were you able to get the situation resolved by contacting Digit?
  • checkyourmirrors
    edited May 2022
    No, I couldn't get Digit to agree they connected with Quicken, they would only agree they allowed [Removed - 3rd Party Product] which is working now. Can you DM me on this community and I will give you my case number. I still feel, now that you have confirmed you have this issue as well, Quicken should own working with Digit for the reasons I stated in my previous comment.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @checkyourmirrors @Mello Have you contacted Quicken Support? This forum is useful for helping users with many issues, but only Quicken Support can screen share with you to see what you're experiencing, look in your log files to see what's happening, and open a support ticket to get the developers or connectivity team (at Intuit) to look into it.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • this is very frustrating, having the same problem. Followed the thread, could not resolve. Is there a fix or just wait?
  • checkyourmirrors
    The users have been weighing but so far no response from Quicken......
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    The users have been weighing but so far no response from Quicken......
    And just whom do you think @Quicken Jasmine is?  She a Q employee and one of the Moderators of  this forum.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• checkyourmirrors
    I understand but since I've stated Digit won't acknowledge Quicken through my escalation and others users have said they have an issue, we haven't heard from from any of the Quicken members.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2022
    @checkyourmirrors This website is not Quicken Support. The Quicken moderators here do try to help with as many questions and problems as they can, as do fellow Quicken users. But as I advised above, Quicken Support is often he best path for pursuing connectivity issues like this. While this forum is useful for helping users with many issues, only Quicken Support can screen share with you to see what you're experiencing, look in your log files to see what's happening, and open a support ticket to get the developers or connectivity team (at Intuit) to look into it. Have you done a phone session with Quicken Support yet? 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.