CC-501 Schwab

Here we go again...After installing the latest "Update" R40.21, I am getting CC-501 errors for my Schwab accounts and Citibank. Should I revert to a previous version?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• M$D
    M$D Member ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Same problem, but affected 2 other accounts also. Update: Working as of 0930 EDT.
  • DetroitRick
    DetroitRick Member ✭✭✭
    Same CC-501 errors for Schwab and Citibank this morning. Updated to R40.21 yesterday. One twist-only one of my Schwab accounts actually failed to update this morning, the rest updated correctly (so 7 Schwab accounts across 2 user id's, 1 account failure to update, 6 were updated in spite of error message).
  • enzo
    enzo Member ✭✭
    Having the same problem for one of my Schwab accounts. 2 updated. 3 accounts across 2 user logins.
  • kimbalrc
    kimbalrc Member
    Schwab problem updating since upgraded quicken
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Robhermann
    Robhermann Member ✭✭
    OK, the problem seems to be resolved this afternoon. We will see if it is intermittent or fixed.
  • Stan Kardonsky
    Stan Kardonsky Member ✭✭
    Happening again. also QUICKEN crashed after attempt to "try again".
This discussion has been closed.