help with credit card set up

I had a Green Bay Packers credit card from Barkley Bank and downloading transactions worked like a dream. A few weeks ago Comenity Capital Bank took over the credit card from Barkley. I am not able to link the new card with Quicken.
The new card is called Green Bay Packers Extra Points Mastercard Credit Card and it’s website is https://d.comenity.net/ac/packersworldmastercard/secure/home.
In Quicken I have tried to set up online access using several different financial institution names:
- Comenity Capital Bank - no credit cards found
- Comenity Bank - 3 cards for Bergners
- Comenity - Many many cards were found but none for Green Bay
- Green Bay - found a card from Bank of America but none for Comenity
I have been in contact with Comenity Capital Bank customer service, their suggestion was to contact Quicken support.
Do you have any suggestions??

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Hi @Bob Borcherding .  I just checked Add Account and found the following.  If also shows up in the FIDIR list and that they support Express Web Connect.  It could be that this card was added to the FIDIR list just recently and it needs to be in that list in order for Quicken to be able to include it in Add Account.  I suggest you try, again.  Let me know if you are now able to set up the connection or not.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Hi @Bob Borcherding .  I just checked Add Account and found the following.  If also shows up in the FIDIR list and that they support Express Web Connect.  It could be that this card was added to the FIDIR list just recently and it needs to be in that list in order for Quicken to be able to include it in Add Account.  I suggest you try, again.  Let me know if you are now able to set up the connection or not.

• Bob Borcherding
    Bob Borcherding Member ✭✭
    boatnmaniac - Thanks so much I swear it wasn't there this morning Thanks again.
  • Boatnmaniac
    boatnmaniac - Thanks so much I swear it wasn't there this morning Thanks again.
    No problem.  I'm pretty sure it was just a timing issue.  There is another thread regarding a Commenity Dallas Cowboys Visa card that just got added into Quicken today, too.  I'm glad it's working for you now.

This discussion has been closed.