No Option to Get Historical Prices

Toxalot
Toxalot Member ✭✭
I've never been able to get historical prices for any of the securities I've added. I've been trying since day 1 about a month ago. Chatted with support. They had me do all sorts of repair and such. Nothing worked.

I found a post on here about deleting and rebuilding. That worked. But now that I have daily prices, I don't want to do that every time I add another security.

I thought maybe it was an issue with my file. Or perhaps an issue with mutual funds. I created an empty test file. I added an ETF and a couple of stocks (both US and Canada). None of them are listed in pop-up window where you select which one you want historical prices for. The only choices are the indexes.

Comments

• Toxalot
    Toxalot Member ✭✭
    edited May 2022
    I meant to include system information. I wish I was allowed to have a signature to put that in.

BTW, I'm getting same issue in this version as well as previous version.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to edit your profile.  Click on your profile icon in the upper right of this page and select Edit Profile, and from the page that comes up Signature settings.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Toxalot
    Toxalot Member ✭✭
    > @Chris_QPW said:
    > You should be able to edit your profile.  Click on your profile icon in the upper right of this page and select Edit Profile, and from the page that comes up Signature settings.

I tried to do that before posting, but it told me I didn't have permission. I figured I needed to be a certain "level" before I was granted that privilege. It's working now, though.
  • Toxalot
    Toxalot Member ✭✭
    @Chris_QPW and anyone else who may be curious ~ I just noticed in my activity history that signatures were enabled when I was promoted to newbie.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting me know.  It has been so long since I started my account, I forgot what privileges you got at what level.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.