RESOLVED - Deluxe Desktop version increases all amounts by set percentage

BT2021
BT2021 Member
edited June 2022 in Reports (Windows)
Quicken Deluxe Desktop version is increasing all amounts by a set percentage (1.0291%), both spending and income, as seen under Itemized Categories.

Web version shows the correct amounts.

What's the explanation or setting that needs to be corrected?

Comments

• BT2021
    BT2021 Member
    We see this in Reports > Spending >Itemized Categories
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    BT2021 said:
    Quicken Deluxe Desktop version is increasing all amounts by a set percentage (1.0291%), both spending and income, as seen under Itemized Categories.

Web version shows the correct amounts.

What's the explanation or setting that needs to be corrected?
    Hello @BT2021,      

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this problem with amounts being increased mysteriously in spending and income. Thank you for inquiring about this matter here on the Quicken Community.

In order to be of greater assistance, I do have some other questions. Are you noticing changes in your register, as well, and if so, is this limited to specific accounts? When did this issue begin?

Also, if you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. You may then add non-Charles Schwab affiliated accounts using the button denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper left-hand side of the screen. I am curious whether this behavior continues in the Reports generated via this test file. 

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What currency is used in your accounts and what currency is set, either in Tools / Currency List as the "Home Currency" or the report customization's report currency?
    If you are looking at two or more different currencies, an exchange rate may come into play.
  • BT2021
    BT2021 Member
    thank you it was the currency, showing Canadian and I needed it to be US Dollar. No idea how it got setup that way. Once I changed the home currency the reports matched the registry
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    BT2021 said: thank you it was the currency, showing Canadian and I needed it to be US Dollar.
    What release .... Help --> About Quicken
    Is it the US or the Canada version of Quicken ?
    Did you ever enable the multi-currency feature ... Edit --> Preferences --> Calendar & Currency --> [x] ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.