Care Credit Payment downloaded as a charge

:'( My most recent Care Credit Payment showed up as a charge in Quicken today. I double checked the website and it accurately reflects the payment (-$31.00) from the account. However, Quicken downloaded it as a $31.00 charge. Please advise.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jeffandalicemurray,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

I was able to replicate this issue myself with my own CareCredit account. Therefore, I have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. 

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• David@Houston
    David@Houston Member ✭✭
    This morning, 5/30, the Care Credit download was accurate. Charges and payments in the correct column.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @David@Houston,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and for adding an update to this discussion! We are glad to hear that downloads are working correctly for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.