Cannot connect to Synchrony Retail Accounts

Options
GaryKantz
GaryKantz Member ✭✭✭
Starting this morning I have not been able to connect with my Synchrony retail credit card accounts (I have 3 - Abt, Living Spaces and Bowflex). Every time I try to connect I get an error - "ACCOUNT NOT FOUND:324 Missing" and a button to click that says "Fix It" on all three accounts. When I try to fix it, I get a prompt to add yet another credit card with an account ending in a number that I don't even recognize. Anyone else experiencing this?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @GaryKantz,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Synchrony Retail account(s).

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Synchrony Retail accounts to see if you receive the same error message. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• floydfan
    floydfan Member ✭✭
    Options
    This did not work. Same problem. Credit card company says it’s Quicken’s issue.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @floydfan

Thank you for attempting the test file. 

Due to the same error occurring in your active file and in the test file, I suggest reaching out to Synchrony Bank as this would indicate that there is an error with the information that they are sending to Quicken regarding your accounts. It is recommended to request to speak to a tier 2 representative or a supervisor as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken. 

I do apologize that I could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• GaryKantz
    GaryKantz Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jasmine, Synchrony told me to contact Quicken. I did ask for a supervisor and they were unable to help me.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @GaryKantz,

Unfortunately, this would be an issue with the way that Synchrony Bank is sending your data to Quicken as this error occurred in both your active file and the test file. 

I would reach out to Synchrony again and request that your ticket be escalated. 

I hope this clears things up!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.