I want to know how to dump my old account and start new one from scratch.

bkgodsey
bkgodsey Member
My account is a mess and I just need to start over from this month. How do I do that?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @bkgodsey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To accomplish what you are requesting you will first need to deactivate Online Services from the existing account before adding the account as a new account.

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, check to make sure that the option for Add to Quicken is shown under Action.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Hello @bkgodsey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To accomplish what you are requesting you will first need to deactivate Online Services from the existing account before adding the account as a new account.

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, check to make sure that the option for Add to Quicken is shown under Action.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.