USAA download problem 4/15

USAA fails to download. Download process goes to completion without any error codes but does not download any new transactions for 2 days now.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Donald Hardison,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the USAA account(s) to see if it produces the same error with transactions not downloading. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. Below are instructions on how to create a test file:
    1. Choose File menu > New Quicken File.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

1. Select New Quicken File.

1. Click OK.
    2. In the File name field, enter the name of the new file, then click Save. Use a name like "Test File" to tell it apart from your main file. 

Don't use any of these characters: * ? < > | " : \ / (asterisk, question mark, left and right-angle bracket, pipe, straight quotation marks, colon, BACKSLASH, FORWARD SLASH). Also, don't add the .qdf extension; Quicken does that for you.

1. Sign in with your Quicken ID. If you are prompted to create a Quicken ID but already have one, click Sign In under the Create Account prompt. 

1. Select to not use Mobile.
    2. Click Add Account to start adding accounts to the new file.

After adding accounts, see if you are experiencing the same problems in this test file. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• cbartley
    cbartley Member
    I am also having the same problem with USAA downloads for the past two days as well.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @cbartley,

Thank you for joining this thread, I do apologize that you are also experiencing this error. 

Could you please create a test file and add the USAA account(s) to see if the same error occurs? You can follow the steps to create a test file that I discussed in my previous response. 

Please let me know how this goes. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• osdiaz
    osdiaz Member ✭✭
    This was happening sporadocally but now is happening consistently. The ONLINE Balance is updated but the new transactions for a USAA Federal Savings Bank Credit Card are not getting downloaded. Therefore the account can't be reconciled unless you enter the new transactions manually.

I have been getting this warning: Institution Login Sync Error, Error Code BID = 67811. It appears to be a problem between Quicken and USAA.
  •  Daddy
    Daddy Member ✭✭
    I have had the same issue for two days. It has also happened in the past. We need this fixed. USAA and Quicken need to give this a piroity. Don't know if anyone remembers the Golden One Credit Union fiascio a few months ago. Software changes really need better coordination between these two companies. I will try the "test file" idea.
  • clifsaik
    clifsaik Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problems for my USAA credit card as mentioned above. The online balance is updated but no transactions are downloaded. I don’t get any error message. I deactivated my credit card account, reauthorized it with USAA and set it back up for downloads, but I get the same results-no downloaded transactions. The problem started two or three days ago.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello all, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

• jcpistone
    jcpistone Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problems for my USAA credit card as mentioned above. The online balance is updated but no transactions are downloaded. I don’t get any error message. I deactivated my credit card account, reauthorized it with USAA and set it back up for downloads, but I get the same results-no downloaded transactions. No credit card transactions downloaded since 4/9/2022. I also called USAA tech support and talked to 3 people. First person didn't know enough about Quicken to help, second person gave the number to Quicken tech support, and the third person issued me a Support Ticket number and said to call back in two to three days.
  •  Daddy
    Daddy Member ✭✭
    I tried your "fix" but now, both yesterday and today, an error message comes up that Quicken can't connect to USAA server. When do you think this issue will be fixed?
  •  Daddy
    Daddy Member ✭✭
    Jasmine just left a comment that Quicken is still working on this issue. Seems to me that there are a lot of similarities with the recent Golden One problems. It is taking too long for a fix.
  • jburger01
    jburger01 Member ✭✭
    I am NOT getting any updates on my two credit cards now. And no balance updates either. My checking and savings seem to be working fine.
This discussion has been closed.