register issue [column not wide enough]

Options
wubby
wubby Member ✭✭
the balance column only shows a couple of numbers of the balance, and i can't expand the column to show the entire number. How, please.

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Let me see if I understand: the Balance column is too narrow so all you see is a couple of digits and then three dots instead of the full number, as in the image below? Is that it?

If that's it, then hover the cursor over the dividing line to the right of the word "Balance" on the column header. You will see the cursor change to the symbol that I've circled in red above. Drag that to the right to expand the column. Or you can double click the dividing line which will autosize the column to fit the longest entry. This works on all columns, by the way.

EDIT: The answer above is for QMac. This question was posted in QMac but I see that your profile says you use QWin. If not QMac, then let us know so the topic can be moved to the appropriate category. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Let me see if I understand: the Balance column is too narrow so all you see is a couple of digits and then three dots instead of the full number, as in the image below? Is that it?

If that's it, then hover the cursor over the dividing line to the right of the word "Balance" on the column header. You will see the cursor change to the symbol that I've circled in red above. Drag that to the right to expand the column. Or you can double click the dividing line which will autosize the column to fit the longest entry. This works on all columns, by the way.

EDIT: The answer above is for QMac. This question was posted in QMac but I see that your profile says you use QWin. If not QMac, then let us know so the topic can be moved to the appropriate category. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • wubby
    wubby Member ✭✭
    Options
    thanks very much. and i will l alter my profile
This discussion has been closed.