Investments not transferring from desktop in Quicken Mobile and Quicken Web

Options
Tman
Tman Member ✭✭✭
So, @Quicken Anja says this ticket (Ticket #8984896/CTP-2940) is resolved but we still see the same thing in that it is not working. What up?

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @Tman,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• keith.st.clair
    keith.st.clair Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    It is still broken for me too. I have reset my cloud data twice. I am running Windows 11, R40.21 build 27.1.40.21. Mobile is Android v6.18.0 (26758)

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options
    Hello @Tman,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community, though I apologize that this issue continues to persist for you.

Since you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert has been marked resolved, we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Anja I contacted Quicken Support and Wolfram told me the issue is NOT fixed. He said he had no idea why you marked it resolved. This is still broken.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Tman

All of our internal tickets show it is resolved, therefore the Alert in the Community was marked resolved. 

Can you please tell us the ticket number that you were given by the agent you spoke with so we can pull the interaction for further review and have the agent coached to prevent that misinformation from being spread further.

Looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken Jasmine The ticket number is: 9474417. And what about the problem?
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @Tman,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• keith.st.clair
    edited May 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    It is still broken for me too. I have reset my cloud data twice. I am running Windows 11, R40.21 build 27.1.40.21. Mobile is Android v6.18.0 (26758)
  • Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    @keith.st.clair More people need to post on here. Quicken thinks it’s fixed and will continue to believe that until others chime in. It’s not fixed.
  • keith.st.clair
    Options
    I may have found the solution. I went into Mobile & Web in the desktop app and unselected my investment accounts and clicked on "update accounts". After that finished updating, I reselected them and let it update again. After it completed, I opened my mobile app and I can now see my investments.
  • Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    No joy. Blank white screen
This discussion has been closed.