How do I get Synchrony Sport through Utah Trikes added to credit card list?

Martin Mueller
Martin Mueller Member ✭✭
I applied for a credit card through Utak Trikes and It was set up through Synchrony Bank.
It appears as Synchrony Sport. I can't find my account on Quicken.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Martin Mueller,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by navigating to Quicken > About Quicken. What occurs when attempting to add your Synchrony Sport account into Quicken? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What instance of Synchrony are you using when attempting to add your account?

Looking forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Martin Mueller
    Martin Mueller Member ✭✭
    Version 6.7.1 (Build 607.44146.100). I select Synchrony Bank cards and they cant find an account for me. I do see that there are a number of companies listed that use Synchrony.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Martin Mueller,

Thank you for your response and for providing more information. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and attempting to add the Synchrony Sport account to see if the same issue occurs. You can create a test file by going to File > New > Start from Scratch. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding with troubleshooting steps in the event that you would like to return to your original starting position. 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you talked to Synchrony Support (the 800-number on your credit card)? They should know if and how this credit card is supported in Quicken.
    Another thing you could try is to create your account by logging on to the credit card website and downloading a QFX (Quicken compatible) statement or transaction file and importing this file into Quicken. Of course, you need to have at least one transaction posted or one statement generated for this to work.
This discussion has been closed.