I am unable to link to my Huntington accounts for a couple of weeks -- receive message:

krafty1
krafty1 Member
This connection failed, and will not update:

Huntington National Bank(walterkraft) - Error FDP-108 (END_USER_ACTION_REQUIRED_AT_FI - End user action required at the third party site)

To retry the failed connection, you'll need to start a new update.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @krafty1,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific guidance found in this support article regarding error 108.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello @krafty1,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific guidance found in this support article regarding error 108.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• krafty1
    krafty1 Member
    Thank you!
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.