Citibank Costco Visa transaction download

vbsawyer
vbsawyer Member
Download Error (-30) Invalid_Credentials:FDP-103: Credentials set is in invalid status:103 Login error- invalid username or password.

I can log in on their website and my YNAB app downloads just find using Plaid.

Quicken for Mac

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    vbsawyer said:
    Download Error (-30) Invalid_Credentials:FDP-103: Credentials set is in invalid status:103 Login error- invalid username or password.

I can log in on their website and my YNAB app downloads just find using Plaid.

Quicken for Mac
    Hello @vbsawyer,    

I am sorry to hear about this error message that occurs alongside failed downloads of account information. Thank you for bringing this matter to the Quicken Community for discussion and assistance.

To begin, save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open, then follow the steps provided below, in order:

First, deactivate all the accounts with the affected financial institution

1. Open Quicken.
    2. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts;
    3. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution (FI) that are hidden in Lists;
    4. When complete, click on the account name for your account(s) in the Accounts toolbar in Quicken.
    5. Click the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
    6. Select the Downloads tab.
    7. Click on Disconnect Account.
    8. Click Done. Do this on each account with this FI. 
    9. Quit Quicken.

Second, delete Quicken passwords from the Keychain

1. Open Finder and go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app;
    2. On the left panel in the Keychain app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords.
    3. Find and delete any entries that show Quicken or Quicken Connect and this FI name;
    4. Quit the Keychain Access app and open Quicken.

Third, update the bank list in Quicken

1. Go to Accounts > New and pick an account type matching one of the affected accounts.
    2. At the bottom of the window that lists the financial institutions, click the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon; then click Update List.
    3. When the list finishes updating, it will display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.

Lastly, re-add the accounts

1. Type the name of the financial institution and make the appropriate selection.
    2. Enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    3. When Quicken has returned all accounts discovered for this FI, very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have setup in Quicken.
    You can read more about this error message and possible troubleshooting steps in the Support Article linked here.

I hope to hear more from you soon.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • vbsawyer
    vbsawyer Member
    Hi Jared, I followed all your steps, but when I try to connect to Citibank Im getting a error box - The Citibank website may be down, which the website is not down, error code AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR(FL_TIMEOUT:FDP-102)

Thanks again for all your help.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    vbsawyer said:
    Hi Jared, I followed all your steps, but when I try to connect to Citibank Im getting a error box - The Citibank website may be down, which the website is not down, error code AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR(FL_TIMEOUT:FDP-102)

Thanks again for all your help.
    Hello @vbsawyer,   

Thank you for reaching out again with further information about what is happening at the moment. I do apologize about this new error message.

Is this the first time you are seeing this FDP-102 error? If so, I recommend waiting 24 hours, then attempting to connect once more. If the error continues, save a backup, then follow these steps:
    1. Open Quicken.
    2. Choose the Accounts menu > New, then select the account you want to create.
    3. Choose your bank from the list and click Continue.
    4. Enter your sign-in info and click Continue.
    5. If you get the error again, click Go to Bank.
    6. At your bank's website, try to log in. Then navigate to the transactions in one of the accounts you're trying to add.
    You may read more about troubleshooting this particular error message in this Support Article.

I hope to work with you further, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.