How to access list of existing institution accounts for online access (Q Mac)

NJF9
NJF9 Member ✭✭
I'm sure this is simple, but I can't find out how to get a list of accounts.
At one point I got to a screen that offered choices to add, link or ignore accounts.
Now I can't find that screen again.

I have tried to change login, connection type etc. I want to get back to
the add, link or ignore screen again. Thanks for any help

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    NJF9 said:
    I'm sure this is simple, but I can't find out how to get a list of accounts.
    At one point I got to a screen that offered choices to add, link or ignore accounts.
    Now I can't find that screen again.

I have tried to change login, connection type etc. I want to get back to
    the add, link or ignore screen again. Thanks for any help
    Hello @NJF9

I am sorry for any confusion or frustration you have experienced. I appreciate you inquiring about the subject of adding and linking accounts to online banking services in the Quicken Community.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Select Create a complete backup in the screen that follows, then click Next. Click Save Backup in the screen that follows.

Next, click the Add Account button denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper left-hand corner of the Quicken screen. Key in the name of your account's financial institution in the center bar located in the screen that appears after clicking on this menu button. Select the appropriate name from the list that should populate as you type in the financial institution name, then click Next. Enter your credentials as prompted. You should see the screen you are referring to that contains the Action column with the Add, Link to an existing account, or Ignore options shortly after.

I look forward to speaking with you about this further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • NJF9
    NJF9 Member ✭✭
    Thank you so much! That is what I was looking for
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    NJF9 said:
    Thank you so much! That is what I was looking for
    @NJF9

I am so glad to hear this was helpful. Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know this was useful information.

Feel free to reach out again anytime.

Best wishes,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.