Quicken Login Not Working

Options
I am unable to login using my Quicken ID in the app or the browser. The issue appears to be on Quicken's end since clicking forgot my password results in the following error message...

"Oops! Something went wrong.
Please try again, and if it still
doesn't work, let us know."

I have not recently changed my password.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @xlnja,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have sent a password reset link to your email. Please reset your password and then attempt to log-in to your Quicken account again. 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• xlnja
    xlnja Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jasmine,

Thank you for responding. That link you sent produces the same result. It brings me to the same reset webpage.... https://signin.quicken.com/reset-password? with my email address already entered. I click Submit, and I get the same error...

"Oops! Something went wrong.
    Please try again, and if it still
    doesn't work, let us know."

Is there an internal issue? This is very unusual. I've been using Quicken for over 20 years.

Please help

Thanks,
    Dan
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @xlnja,

Thank you for attempting to reset your password and for updating me. 

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and perform functions such as screen-share if need be. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I do apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

• xlnja
    xlnja Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jasmine,

Thank you. It turned out the issue was with my router. After rebooting the router, the issue was no longer there.

Thanks,
    Dan
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @xlnja,

Thank you for responding and updating us. 

I am happy to hear you were able to reach a resolution easily. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any more questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.