Aviator Mastercard from Barclays Institution Login Error

i.fletcher
i.fletcher Member ✭✭
Please see attachment ... Error code: (QCS-0429-2) BID = 11915. Institution login error.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @i.fletcher,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your Barclays Institution accounts. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by navigating to Quicken > About Quicken.  Do you have any antivirus software, firewalls, or VPNs set up on your Mac? Also, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show "(File Name Will be Listed Here)" in Finder

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• altoflyer
    altoflyer Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem and it also started May 24. Did Barclays do something on their end to block scraping?
  • altoflyer
    altoflyer Member ✭✭
    Jasmine, here's my Ticket number: 9494803. It should have all of my information there. OS, Quicken version, what's been tried so far. BTW, starting today my credit union is unable to log in.

What would be the best ways to contact our FI's to request support for Direct Connect? I'm happy to pay the FI a small monthly charge to support this. Perhaps that's the answer to the scraping issue, which is essentially an adversarial interoperability problem. If the banks get paid for making their data available to third-party applications then the scraping issue would go away.

Hey, maybe we'd even get an API or something useful.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also had a problem, "unable to login", on my Aviator MC yesterday.  But is corrected itself and I was able to download normally this morning.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.