Trouble Signing In My Quicken

Hello I’m having issues signing in my quicken after subscribing,I had to deleted and reinstall twice but it was saying invalid credentials after I deleted and downloaded then installed the third time again it’s not showing invalid credentials again it’s now telling me oops something went wrong pls what could be the issues and how can I sign into my account successfully

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @gbless747,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with signing in to your Quicken Account. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Arifur Rahman
    Arifur Rahman Member
    I am having the same trouble. Pls help
  • kCbrow
    kCbrow Member ✭✭
    Same problem here. I'm using Quicken Deluxe 6.7.0 for Mac on a desktop Mac running Monterrey 12.3.1. I cannot update to the most current version of Quicken because it won't accept my username/password. I updated the password on my account to no avail.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    edited May 2022
    Hello all, 

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and adding to this discussion with details about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Quicken? Please refer to the following support articles for instructions on uninstalling here and reinstalling here.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    Quicken Jasmine

these are Windows links
  • kCbrow
    kCbrow Member ✭✭
    @Giles9: there is a Mac tab on that page next to the Windows tab.
  • Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    @kCbrow

thank you, i haven't noticed this tab, now I know
  • kCbrow
    kCbrow Member ✭✭
    That did work for me. Thanks!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @kCbrow,

Thank you for coming back to update us, though I apologize for tagging the wrong platform.

I am happy to hear that uninstalling/reinstalling did the trick! 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.