upcoming bills not syncing to mobile app

Options
Mr Biggs
Mr Biggs Member ✭✭
I am using the Canadian version of Home and Business version R40.30, for some reason I cannot get my upcoming bills to sync to the mobile app, all other accounts sync properly. I have reset my cloud data, signed out of my desktop version, signed in, reset the cloud data again, still not syncing - I am fairly frustrate with the updates to the Canadian version lately, reconsidering not renewing my subscription. How do I resolve this issue?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr Biggs said:
    I am using the Canadian version of Home and Business version R40.30, for some reason I cannot get my upcoming bills to sync to the mobile app, all other accounts sync properly. I have reset my cloud data, signed out of my desktop version, signed in, reset the cloud data again, still not syncing - I am fairly frustrate with the updates to the Canadian version lately, reconsidering not renewing my subscription. How do I resolve this issue?
    Hello @Mr Biggs

I am sorry to hear about this issue with bills failing to sync to the mobile app. I appreciate you taking the time to discuss this with us here on the Quicken Community.

First, have you attempted to manually reset the cloud, in addition to the 'standard' cloud reset? You can follow the instructions provided below - after saving a backup in the desktop app by going to File > Copy or Backup File... - in order to make use of this procedure. 

After this is done, create a new data file by going to File > New Quicken File. Click New Quicken File, then click Ok, then click Save. We will proceed with the troubleshooting in the new data file.

After that has been done, take a look at the following instructions:

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    4. Click Cloud accounts associated with this Quicken ID (#) (this is not a button, it is written in blue underneath the "Edit dataset name" button)
    5. Select the Cloud Account Name used for your main data file and click Delete
    6. Type Yes and click Delete

After that, alternate back to your primary data file using these instructions: 

1. Click the File menu.
    2. Look near the bottom of the option list.
    3. Select the data file you want to open.

Once your main file opens, resync your data by navigating to the Mobile & Web tab and clicking on the blue Get Started button, and then the blue Sync Now button and see whether or not the errors you were receiving persist. You can then also delete the new file you previously created as well as its cloud account.

I look forward to hearing back from you after these steps have been attempted. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Mr Biggs
    Mr Biggs Member ✭✭
    Options
    sorry to say that this process did not work, do you have other suggestions?
  • Alain
    Alain Member
    Options
    I'm not seeing my future bills and income on mobile either. They used to be there in previous versions.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was my understanding that Mobile/Web has never supported syncing bills.  It has no bill paying features at all.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Mr Biggs
    Mr Biggs Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Chris, you are correct, we do not have bill paying like the US version, my issue is the bill and income reminders do not show in the web or mobile app, tech support is aware of this and has not been able to resolve, this has been an issue since I started getting my subscription updates lately :(
This discussion has been closed.