Mobile Update

Daniel Borowicz
Daniel Borowicz Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2022 in Using the Mobile App
If I update a transaction on the mobile app on Iphone will it sync with my desktop windows pc?
I have windows 11, Quicken deluxe subscription

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Daniel Borowicz,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

After updating the transaction on your Quicken Mobile App, you will want to initiate a Cloud Sync then when you enter your Quicken for Windows desktop application, you will want to perform another Cloud Sync and you should see the updated transaction. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Daniel Borowicz
    Thanks how I Do you do a cloud sync from the mobile app?
  • Daniel Borowicz
    I believe I sync in the Mobil app by pulling the screen down. I sync in the Mobil and then in the desktop but the mobil trans do not sync. I also get this error No Permission to access entity

Thanks for your help
  • Daniel Borowicz
    If I enter a manual transaction (not on credit card web site yet) in desktop will it sync to mobile? I tried it and it didn’t sync to mobile
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Daniel Borowicz,

I am happy to answer this question for you. 

You can perform a Cloud Sync on your Quicken Mobile App by swiping down on the main accounts screen. You may follow this link for more information regarding performing the Cloud Sync function between devices. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.