Citi Investment

Options
ADZ
ADZ Member
Hi. For some reason I can no longer track my Citi investment accounts. It's impossible to do! Please help. Never had a problem until a few weeks ago. Thanks

Comments

• ADZ
    ADZ Member
    Options
    I have Quicken for Mac
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ADZ said:
    I have Quicken for Mac
    Hello @ADZ

I am sorry about this issue with investment tracking. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with respect to this issue.

Are you experiencing difficulties with connecting to online banking services, as well? If so, are there any error messages you are noticing? Also, what Connection Type are you making use of in order to link these Citi investment accounts? You can check this anytime by selecting an affected account from the Account List in the left-hand panel of the Quicken window. Next, navigate to the 'gear' in the lower left-hand corner of the Quicken window, and then go to the Downloads tab in the window that appears. The Connection Type should be listed here. 

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ADZ
    ADZ Member
    Options
    Hi. I deleted the account b/c I was having so much trouble logging in, and tried to re-add it. Now it's not adding. It says I can't login even though I am using correct login and tried the bank's website multiple time and could get in.
  • ADZ
    ADZ Member
    Options
    I'm now simply trying to add an account with Citibank Investment. And Can't...
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ADZ said:
    Hi. I deleted the account b/c I was having so much trouble logging in, and tried to re-add it. Now it's not adding. It says I can't login even though I am using correct login and tried the bank's website multiple time and could get in.
    Hello @ADZ

I am sorry to hear about this issue with credentials being refused. Thank you for following up with me about this.

I would like to draw your attention to this Open Alert regarding Citi accounts and connectivity issues, as it may be related to the situation you are experiencing. You can follow the thread linked above for any additional information and any available updates.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ADZ
    ADZ Member
    Options
    The credit card and Investment page are different ones.
    I can download my credit card info... no problem. It's the investment page that is a different one that I can't login to
This discussion has been closed.