Citibank Citi Cards CC Download Error FDP-192

2»

Answers

• Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Does it fix download of Citi checking and savings accounts?
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    I do not see "Add Access" on Citi website
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    This outage has been over a week.  Is there a tech support engineer working to resolve it?  It is more than inconvenient at this point.
  • curious-person
    curious-person Member ✭✭
    @j-castiglia @Suzanne108 Thanks for the extra details. My problem was resolved. I have an American Airline Advantage credit card. When going through the list of banks, I tried" "Citi cards" (did not work), then "Citibank" (nope). Going further using citi as the filter there is under Citigroup a choice: "Citi / AAdvantage ... Mastercard". That was the correct choice.
  • j-castiglia
    j-castiglia Member ✭✭
    @Susie This is where to "Add Access" (See attached images)
    1. Log in to citi.com
    2. In browser Select Profile -> More Settings
    3. Then, select "Manage Desktop Apps"
    4. If you currently have allowed Quicken access, then select to remove it
    5. Select "Add Access". You will have 10 minutes to reconnect to your Citi accounts in Quicken.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    thank you.  My Mac was not listed, nor were any apps.  There was no option to Add Access.
  • j-castiglia
    j-castiglia Member ✭✭
    @Susie This "Add Access" only resolved the charge cards -- The checking and savings still don't work.
    I'm going to call Citi on Monday and see if I can make progress resolving this issue. I agree that this is way too long getting a fix.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    That would be great, though I believe the Problem is with Quicken.  Please keep us updated.
  • AnnaM
    AnnaM Member
    The only method that has worked for me is going onto into my Citi account online, disabling my 2 factor authorization and then back to Quicken to download and once done, enabling 2 factor authorization. I do want the 2 factor security so didn’t want to permanently disable.
  • Suzanne108
    Suzanne108 Member ✭✭
    This just resolved my Citibank download issue: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-102-while-adding-account-quicken-mac

For me, I had one of the characters that does not work with Quicken: "The cause could be that the bank account login password uses special characters that interfere with Quicken's ability to download transactions. These special characters are ampersand (&), left carat (<), right carat (>), backslash (\), and forward slash (/). Having these characters in the password can also prevent you from activating an account for Quicken Connect. You will need to change your password with your bank to use characters other than these five special characters."

Note that even though I use the same login and can see both my banking accounts and my credit card account when logging into the Citi.com website, when setting up downloads in Quicken, I had to set up Citi banking accounts as Citibank accounts and the credit card as a Citi Cards account.

In that process, when setting up the Citi banking accounts, I had to choose "Ignore" when my credit card account appeared during the linking/add/ignore part of the setup. The only thing left to do after that was "reset connection" for the credit card so that I could change to the new password.

I really hope that helps somebody.
  • Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Not the issue for me
  • Suzanne108
    Suzanne108 Member ✭✭
    I just remembered that I also chose "Direct Connect" and wonder if that would have been enough to resolve the issue, without changing my password to remove that character.
  • baats
    baats Member ✭✭
    Citi bank transactions not downloading on going problem over 1 month many have reported the problem to the bank and many have reported it to quicken with no results and now quicken wants a rate increase how about after they fix the problem
  • LevRH
    LevRH Member
    Something new. Downloads are still not working, but now I'm receiving a different error message from Citi: Download error (-32) CP-Account_Not_Found
This discussion has been closed.